Versatile Push Button Modules are a fun way to add sound to your custom sound projects!
(Also available: greeting card modules, light activated modules, squeeze module sound chips and voice modules.)
- Record messages 20, 30 or 60 seconds. Yes you can re-record your message as often as you desire.
- Push Button Module Size: 2.75” x 3.75” inches (Push Button is ½”)
- Peel and Stick application
- Plays up to 300 times
- Remove clear plastic key if shown under battery to begin.
- Hold down both buttons at the same time while recording (red light will be on while recording).
- Press button above to play back message.
- Remove backing when finished and stick into place.
If you would like us to program push button modules for you, talk to us about your project and email email@example.com.
If you have multiple recordings or would like to custom program push button sound modules yourself, our USB programmers are a 1-time purchase.
These recordable sound modules are popular since you can program as many different recordings as you like for ongoing projects.
It’s easy to customize Push Button Sound Chips for your Projects using our USB programmer!
- USB programmers allow individual recordings direct from your computer to the sound chip.
- Custom Programmed sound chips allow you to achieve the highest sound chip playback available.
- Record time = up to 5 minutes!
- Easy to use! Sound chips – just peel-n-stick.
- Instructions and software included.
Pricing: USB Programmed Push Button Sound Chips:
$4.95 per module (records up to 5 minutes)
$50.00 USB programmer (only 1 time purchase necessary)
Easy to use. Just peel and stick. Push button module covers are recommended for gift packages, greeting cards, gift bags, displays, and bulletin boards.
USB Programming Instructions:
- Custom program the micro chip with our software using the USB provided.
- Insert chip into module.
- Remove plastic key to test.
- Peel and stick into your greeting card, music box, etc.