Videos Available To Assist You
We've added an instructional video at the bottom of each product page of our website. In addition, you can use the quick links below to hopefully answer your questions. If not, please contact us at 877-545-2343 (Monday to Friday 9am to 4 pm EST) for assistance.
1) We created a section on this website with 8 important instructional videos. Please go to this link and click on any of the 8 images at the top to see if you find the instructional help you desire.
2) We have also created two channels on YouTube with all of our videos. Go to the SEG Audio Channel for 80+ videos concerning audio devices and the SEG Video Channel for 30+ videos concerning video devices.
3) We specialize in custom cards for corporate promotions, but we have several options for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) who want to make their own sound greeting cards. It is best to start by selecting a set of 20 recordable sound modules; Then, you have the option of ordering print-ready, scored paper and envelopes with your modules. Try one of our templates to get the correct dimensions for creating your own 3-panel 5x7 inch card: 5x7 portrait or 5x7 landscape.
4) For the longest, highest quality recordings up to 5 minutes, you may wish to load audio files onto the modules directly from a PC. For USB programming, try 20 sound cards with a USB device. (Please note that we will email the program after your purchase. It is not compatible with a mac computer.) Option: We can always program the modules for you with a fast turn around. There is a programming fee of $50 for up to 50 USB modules. Simply email your mp3 or wav file with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) More ideas for creative DIY people are a set of 20 recordable talking envelopes, push button sound modules, light activated sound modules, squeeze sound modules, and holiday greeting card kits which come with 5 holiday theme designs. Please note: If ever you wish to purchase custom printed recordable cards in quantities of 250 and up, we can custom print and assemble for you!